Sunday 09.10.05
Right now. At this very second, I'm downloading maple onto my sister's computer. Hope she doesn't mind when she comes back from aussie, she already got her newer laptop mah. So why should she care about this backdated and lousy one? One musn't be too greedy. I got fed up of running to the nearby community centre and walking back just to have some fun at victoria island, Maplestory. So I decided to download it, OFFICIALLY. Hope I'll be able to play at home. So that I don't need to waste my freakng money on maple and spend it wisely on Dota instead.
And, I gave up installing warcraft 3 in this slow com. Just go lan shop play lah. What you guys going to do during the holidays? LOL. I'm definitely going to maple. That's final. Then as for the other hours, I'm not too sure already. Maybe have a CSI marathon in my house. 24 hours of CSI shows. Snatching the television from the family into my secluded room.
hmm. Or if my results are good, I may even be given the chance to go HongKong with my neighbours! w00t! Disneyland! LOL. No larh. Our main purpose is to check out their dota pros over there, hang out around the roadside like a junkie or chew on 'chou dou fu'(smelly beancurd) the whole day while staring into air. Fun okays! I've always wanted to eat chou dou fu since young. Seen that on hong kong sequels but never had a chance to try it. Not once. But you think my parents would easily oblige meh? Not in a million years dude!
Oh wells. so what can I do. Work? Nah. No way. Out of the question. I onced TRIED arguing into my parent's way of getting a job during the holidays. I used methods like saying that I would be able to save up for my future studies, lighten their load of financial difficulties(if they ever had), have something PRODUCTIVE to do during the holidays but NO. They said it straight to my face. N-O, NO! Can I slack? I can try to be daniel's brother's apprentice. Slacker2. Slack. But there must be something that you do that is considered slack right? Like, staring into the space for 10 whole hours and sleeping the next 14?? Hmm. That'll be coool. Way too coool. I'll see about that.
Ohkay, times up! and I gotta go do my art already. You there! yea you! Reading my blog, kindly tag please? Yup yup. I have no idea why I'm asking this but just tag okays? For every tag there will be 1 dollar donated to NKF. So common! Call 1900-112-6868!! LOL. The line's dead la for gods sake. JUST TAG.
E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home