Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Maple freako

ohkayohkay fineeeee. Someone wants me to post BADLY, so here I am. What's there for me anyway? Since there are other wonderful blogs around the web, why bother reading mine?

Hmmms. Last few days... What have I been doing? oh yar!! MAPLE ><>

Reason: Flirt too much. ^^

HAHA. I don't know lah. But got alot of people adding me as friends.. Then chat chat chat. Make me waste my time lor. And people like DESLEN, who dieheartedly want to show off his 'POWERFUL' cleric. Keep on asking me to follow him go find wad cursed eye or tauromacis. Keep on asking me this.

"Do you like joey?" x 10000 times

OMG>< .. I just didn't answer him. ^^

Then soon I'll be able to wear some coool stuff when I reach lvl 25. Kinda coool. BUT , I got no money!! So special thanks to zhihao who's going to provide some of it.. heeZ. And TAY JIA YONG, you owe me kumbi set.

arrgh!! tht's all I can come up tonight. hehes. Oh wadevarr..

E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home