Watch your step. Don't fall into my realm of darkness.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dreams

Are dreams real? Will they actually happen in reality?? Hmmms. That's the question I've always been wondering. Some dreams I would want it to happen, and some are not. The question is, will they ever?

Yesterday I had a fantastic dream. I really wished it would happen. x) but the thing is, it looks so real I'm afraid it won't. A few days back, I had another dream. This time, it was horrible.

So anyway, about yesterday's dream, it happened like this. It was a school outing. I think we went to the theatres. We watched a late show. Think about the 7pm show? Yupp. Almost the whole secondary 2 level was there. After the show, we were dismissed. Hordes of people rushed pass the exit, each with different destination in mind. Some were going home, and some, thinking of enjoying through the night.

Me, on the other hand, was on a date. A DATE. LOL. It was me and another girl. Just the two of us, no other care-lair-fairs or paparazzi tagging at the back. We went for ice-cream!! haha. Funny eh? Yupp. I treated her to a cone of ice-cream and we walked on like nobody's business. We walked and we walked. Till we reached this kind of deserted railway track with an overhead bridge over it or something. She was scared, I just know it. So we decided to take a turn back. While walking back, her sister, was hollering at us from the overhead bridge. She looked like a witch. LOL. Her unkept hair, wrinkled face, torned and filthy clothes, are all traits of an evil witch.

She said this, "*girls name*!! What time is it liao!! 10.30 already and still don't want to come home!!!"

HAHA. So we headed home. Suddenly, I found out we were at Choa Chu Kang. LOL. So we went to take MRT and I sent her home! Ta-da! What a wonderful dream. How I wish it would happen. x))

Some other one is not so enticing, but still quite goood to me.. Sometimes I dream that I'm giving a speech to 1000 people. Talking about human interactivity. LOL. That was my latest 'speech dream'. Aren't dreams fun? I would love to make these dreams come truee... =))


E-mail me at sars.survivor.me@gmail.com !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home